Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.(GBLBS) formerly Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. came into existence in 2014 August 15 (Shrawan 30, 2071) with the successful merger of the then five regional level Grameen Bikas Bank operated in the five development region of Nepal. The head office of the institution located at Butwal, Rupandehi district of province no. 5. The GBLBS was registered as a public limited company on 30th July 2014 (Shrawan 14, 2071) under Company Act, 2063 and is regulated under Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2073.The Name of the Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. has been changed into Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (GBLBS) as per the decision of Annual General Meeting of the institution and approval of Office of the Company Registrar (approval date:2074/12/28). The institution has been working continuously with the prime objective of alleviating poverty, hardship and suffering of the rural people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of the institution are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group guarantee lending, non collateral lending etc.
- संस्थापक शेयर हक हस्तान्तरणा सम्बन्धी सूचना
- हकप्रद शेयर निष्काशन सम्बन्धी व्यवस्था तथा िववरण
- हकप्रद शेयर निष्काशन (Rights Issue) सम्बन्धी सूचना
- साधारण-शेयरकाे हकप्रद निष्काशनको लागि शेयरधनी दर्ता पूस्तिका बन्द बारेको सूचना
- ग्रामीण विकास लघुवित्तको अर्धवार्षिक समीक्षा गोष्ठी
- प्राविधिक तर्फको लिखित परिक्षा सम्बन्धी सूचना