Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. (NGBBL) came into existence in 2014 August 15 (Shrawan 30, 2071) with the successful merger of the then five regional level Grameen Bikas Banks operated in the five development regions of Nepal. The head office of the bank is located at Butwal, Rupandehi district. The NGBBL was registered as a public limited company on 30th July 2014 (Shrawan 14, 2071) under Company Act, 2063 and is regulated under Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2063. As a national level micro finance development bank, the bank has been working continuously with the prime objective of alleviating poverty, hardship and suffering of the rural people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of the bank are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group guarantee lending, non collateral lending etc.
- साधरण शेयरहरुको थप सार्वजनिक निष्काशन बाँडफाँट बारेको सूचना
- साधारण शेयरको थप सार्बजनिक निष्काशन बिक्री बन्द बारेको सूचना
- साधारण शेयरको थप सार्बजनिक निष्काशन बिक्री खुल्ला बारेको सूचना
- लिखित परीक्षाको नतिजा प्रकाशन सम्बन्धि सूचना
- आ.व. २०७३/०७४ को चौथो त्रैमासिक प्रतिवेदन
- सूचनाको हक सम्बन्धि विवरण