Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. (NGBBL) came into existence in 2014 August 15 (Shrawan 30, 2071) with the successful merger of the then five regional level Grameen Bikas Banks operated in the five development regions of Nepal. The head office of the bank is located at Butwal, Rupandehi district. The NGBBL was registered as a public limited company on 30th July 2014 (Shrawan 14, 2071) under Company Act, 2063 and is regulated under Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2063. As a national level micro finance development bank, the bank has been working continuously with the prime objective of alleviating poverty, hardship and suffering of the rural people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of the bank are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group guarantee lending, non collateral lending etc.
- कम्पनीको नाम परिवर्तन सम्बन्धी सूचना
- बोलपत्र स्वीकृत गर्ने आशयको सूचना
- प्रथम अर्धवार्षिक बजेट तथा कार्यक्रम प्रगति समीक्षा गोष्ठी सम्पन्न
- फिल्ड सहायक (सहायक चौथौ) पदको अन्तिम नतिजा प्रकाशन सम्बन्धि सूचना
- सिलबन्दी बोलपत्र आह्वान सम्बन्धि सूचना
- ग्राहक सदस्यहरूद्वारा अवलोकन भ्रमण
- सवारी साधन खरीद गर्ने बारेको सिलबन्दी बोलपत्र आह्वानको सूचना