Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. (NGBBL) came into existence in 2014 August 15 (Shrawan 30, 2071) with the successful merger of the then five regional level Grameen Bikas Banks operated in the five development regions of Nepal. The head office of the bank is located at Butwal, Rupandehi district. The NGBBL was registered as a public limited company on 30th July 2014 (Shrawan 14, 2071) under Company Act, 2063 and is regulated under Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2063. As a national level micro finance development bank, the bank has been working continuously with the prime objective of alleviating poverty, hardship and suffering of the rural people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of the bank are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group guarantee lending, non collateral lending etc.
- नेपाल ग्रामीण विकास बैंकको तेस्रो वार्षिक साधारण सभा सम्पन्न
- फिल्ड सहायक (सहायक चौथौ) पदको अन्तर्वार्ता सम्बन्धि सूचना
- बार्षिक प्रतिवेदन २०७३/०७४
- बैंक/बीमा एक्स्पोमा नेपाल ग्रामीण विकास बैंकको सहभागिता
- Audited Financial Report of FY 2073/074
- तेस्रो बार्षिक साधारणसभा बस्ने सम्बन्धी अत्यन्त जरुरी सूचना
- प्रधानमन्त्री दैवी प्रकोप उद्धार कोषमा रकम जम्मा