Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (GBLBS), formerly Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd. came into existence in 2014 August 15 (Shrawan 30, 2071) with the successful merger of the then five regional level Grameen Bikas Banks operated in the five development region of Nepal. The head office of the institution is located at Butwal, Rupandehi district of Province no. 5. GBLBS was registered as a public limited company on 30th July 2014 (Shrawan 14, 2071) under Company Act, 2063 and is regulated under Bank and Financial Institution Act, 2073. The name “Nepal Grameen Bikas Bank Ltd.” was changed into “Grameen Bikas Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.” as per the decision of Annual General Meeting of the institution and approval of Office of the Company Registrar (approval date: 2074/12/28).
The institution has been working continuously with the prime objective of alleviating poverty, hardship and suffering of the rural people throughout its working area by providing them micro finance services. The unique traits of the institution are well defined target group (especially women), area approach, group guarantee lending, non collateral lending etc.
- डेस्कटप कम्प्युटर, ल्यापटप तथा प्रिन्टर खरिद बारे सिलबन्दी बोलपत्र आह्वान बारेको सूचना
- छपाई सम्बन्धि सिलबन्दी बोलपत्र आह्वान बारेको सूचना
- सिलबन्दी बोलपत्रद्वारा शेयर बिक्री गर्ने बारेको सूचना
- हकप्रद साधारण शेयरकाे बाँडफाँड सम्बन्धी सूचना
- सूची दर्ता गराउने सम्बन्धि सूचना
- अन्तिम नतिजा प्रकाशन सम्बन्धि सूचना
- हकप्रद शेयर मनाेनयन सम्बन्धी निवेदन
- हकप्रद साधारण शेयर खरिद दरखास्त फारम